Sunday 15 January 2012

Some of the things we got up to ... The Tablelands

This holidays I was privileged enough to see yet another beautiful part of this great land and even better I'm in with some locals who were more than willing to show me around. So after much walking and driving I think I managed to see most of the touristy things whether it was on my own or in the company of the thoughtful Sparky or one of his sisters. There is however plenty more to see and explore in fact I think it would take me a VERY LONG time to get sick of taking photos of the area (as if I would ever get sick of taking photos LOL) but here is a sample from the 2 weeks I spent in this amazing area.

Atherton

Some of the amazing waterfalls found on the Tablelands 

Paronella Park ... awesome

Cane field, Curtain Fig, Lake Tinaroo, Bromfield Swamp, Crawfords Lookout, Windy Hill and Hypipamee Crater



Herberton Historical Village
And last but not least The Farm ...
where I think I walked up more hills than I have in my entire life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.