Saturday 7 April 2012

The Tim and Faith Fest

A couple of weekends ago I was lucky enough to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert. We turned this event into a bit of a family girls night out and had a great time. Thank you for a great night full of fun. If it wasn't for the fact that I had been stuck off the station I more than likely would have missed out on this now twice in a lifetime event ... and lets just say next time they come to town I'll be there as well clapping, cheering and singing my heart out. The biggest disappointment of the whole show was that they didn't keep going and going and going. I could have kept listening all night.

Now that's enough blabbing here is what you want to see instead ...



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.