Thursday 5 December 2013

Teeny Tiny Visitors

This is an oriental orchid. They smell very pretty by the way and the also happen to be pretty attractive to a teeny tiny critter around here.



This is a native bee. Can you spot it. Isn't it cute. Okay maybe cute isn't the right word but it is certainly teeny tiny. I am glad to finally see these little fellows around the garden and I hope they are here to stay. As an added bonus they can't sting me.



They are busy little fellows. I wonder how they manage to carry all that pollen.












Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, tiny. It amazes me too, to see a bees legs full of pollen. It is wonderful to observe nature sometimes isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so small, smaller than a fly. I love watching them busy at work and knowing that they might finally help my garden with their presence. I love taking the time to watch nature, it is beautiful, it is amazing, it is interesting and it is relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.