Wednesday 25 November 2015

Mooning at the Knob

It has been a while since I have been near a beach here. It was my sunrise routine, but with the sunrise being a lot earlier, I'm not even out of bed then.
This evening I headed to Yorkeys Knob. It is a really good spot to head and there were a fair few people around, walking and swimming. 
I could feel the heavy, hot humidity but there was a nice breeze off the ocean to counter it.
A lovely evening to be on the beach.



The stinger nets are out.






























Find more photos from Yorkey's Knob here and here and here.

My Memory Art



4 comments:

  1. Great images of the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great contrast of the moon and the lake is a beautiful eye-catcher
    Greetings Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the moon over the ocean was pretty eye catching. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.