Monday 22 February 2016

Recharging


Well, I've been off having a little recharge and as the only technology I took with me was my phone, blogging was out. That explains one week of my missing time but not the rest. Who knows what went on there. Life I guess.


 


I like to assume that I am the introverted type. I am mostly happy in my own quietness and company when it comes to relaxing and recouping. However I do also sometimes find time around others helps recharge me as well, especially when it involves banter and playfulness and knowing that there is friendship and love. That fun and noisyness is what I've been getting from my week away, gatecrashing my family's annual beach holiday. I loved every minute of it; the debating, the loudness, the card games, the chatting, the games, the craziness ... just all of it. I was ready for some down time though after the full on-ness of having family staying as neighbours in three units. Although after being home a night I could have happily jumped in for more. Unfortunately there is work to attend.




Luckily for you, the time away gave me photo fodder so I'll be sharing a bit of that in the future. Keeping the mystery, keeping the mystery.



So now I am just going to sit here and mark of the seconds, minutes, hours and days until some of the family come to visit me. Not really, although I do know how many weeks.


I Must Confess

Grab button for one mother hen

12 comments:

  1. I love a good mystery. LOL

    I've had a lot of time offline following our latest move and losing internet for 3 weeks. I'm honestly struggling to return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure you would love a good mystery. Moving and setting things up takes a lot of time and energy I think. Hopefully you are all settled soon and get a chance to recover too.

      Delete
  2. I love sitting on a plane window seat and I am scared of heights but the views are always great .. Great pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also not the keenest on heights but window seats are always my choice unless I am being nice and letting someone I am travelling with have it. You see then I can just lean over them. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Both hubster and I fall right in the middle - apparently that's called being an ambivert. People think I'm an extrovert because I can be very bubbly and outgoing, but I draw my strength from alone time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can also be bubbly and outgoing, and often just plain crazy, but it is usually with those I know well or that I don't really care what they think. Often with new people I am shy and quiet. I love my alone time too.

      Delete
  4. Your photos are making me feel very relaxed!! I love my own time, just to have peace and quiet lol I'm very happy to go to the movies alone, but when I'm with friends, I feel great too! Glad you had a good recharge xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they added some relaxation to your day. I love my own time too but I think I get far too much of it these days. I am a bit of a chicken about doing things alone, especially new things but I am getting better with all my lone exploring in the far north.

      Delete
  5. The sunset was gorgeous last night as I saw a jet fly overhead. I so wanted to be on that plane, I'd love to see a sunset from a plane. Your week away sounded great, little jealous. The introvert in me could do with some time away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love things from the sky and jighly recommend an early morning or evening flight to see the sky shnge colour from a different vantage point. I hope you get some time out or a holiday to recharge soon.

      Delete
  6. That photo of the cloud from above - that is spectacular Anne! Glad to hear you spent some quality time with your family x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The clouds always look amazing at sunrise and sunset but from above them is even cooler. I always enjoy some good family time when I can get it.

      Delete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.