Monday 7 November 2011

Bird Life

Ahh a new week and as the day is nearly done I guess I can safely say that there are now 14 school days left until we go on holidays. We have a count down happening on the schoolroom blackboard.



When living out in the outback, and with the vast distances you travel to go places, you get to see many amazing things that you wouldn't get to see any other way.
I take my camera, well cameras, everywhere so I can capture some of the amazing and not so amazing things I see. If I take one photo I take ten because who knows if I'll see it again. Boy do my cameras have some stories to tell, the places they have been.

So from this weekend here is the bird life at the neighbours dam, just to go with the birds that the girls created last week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.