Saturday 25 May 2013

Good Morning From Our Balcony

 Sooo I am well aware that it is no longer morning here in Aus but I am 100% certain it is somewhere else but good morning, good day, good afternoon, good night (just to cover it all) from the balcony outside our room.


 This morning (Saturday) I got a sleep in, YAY! It was all the way to about 5:50am but then I dozed a bit later until 7:30am ... holy cow. For something different we haven't gone to the Tablelands this weekend, so this morning I got to see the bird life out the back in our swamp which is really part of a creek, but you can judge what it looks like yourself.

Now I am going to inundate you with bird photos ... I hope you are having a great weekend.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
 
Edit: The bigger bird is a Black Necked Stork and the smaller birds are Ibis.

2 comments:

  1. I could handle waking up to that view each morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Jacana ... It is such a pretty view, the traffic in the background not so nice but the view and bird life that I can live with.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.