Saturday 10 March 2012

Yum, Yum!

Friday afternoon the kids and I made desert for everyone on the station ... and it was YUMMY!
We made Black Forest Parfaits using chocolate cake, cherries, strawberry jelly and cream.



The kids also found a baby bird flapping around on the ground. They put it back in its nest and straight away the little adventurer flapped right back out so the kids put it in a bush to hide out.



Lastly, I moved my book collection to the quarters and Miss S has been salivating over it. She couldn't believe I had that many (I swear her jaw hit the floor when I told her that was a very small part of my collection) and decided that we should get along quite well because of it ... I guess she forgot that we have been getting along just fine for over 2 and a 1/4 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.