Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year


As my wonderful other half  is washing his car (a development that occurred in the last term of 2011) I thought it was about stinking time I welcomed in the new year on here and let you patient readers know that I haven't dropped off the end of the earth, I just hit holiday mode.

So I think I had the saddest excuse for a new years EVER ... I slept. As many were watching the fireworks and making new years resolutions I brought in the new year in true style by watching the backs of my eyelids and I even slept in so no first sunrise photo. I then gardened the day away with a certain Mr so it was a very exciting way to start the year with thorns in my fingers and grass in my hair. It was however the first new years I haven't spent with my family so that was a bit of a novelty.

I am not one to make resolutions but I do know that 2012 will be as busy as ever and I have many goals I would like to achieve. It will be my last year on the station so I am going to endeavour to keep this blog as up to date as I can. I will also try not to turn into a loon this wet season as undoubtedly I will go into the station in a shower of rain that will seem to never end until St Patrick's Day, the supposed end of the wet season. I will also try to make it to events down home that are happening in wet season and most of all I will try to keep in touch with and see friends, family and a certain Mr (now known as Sparky for various reasons) as often as possible.

So now that I have taken the leap to get back into blogging I will up date on the end of our school year, my travelling antics, Christmas fun and hopefully never fall off the proverbial horse again.

I hope you all saw the year in in true style and I hope 2012 delivers all that you wish of it and more.

A little green grasshopper found while gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.