Wednesday 5 June 2013

Baby in a Box

I'm not all that into spouting off on here and giving opinions, maybe I should ... it would be interesting and I would love to hear what you think on this topic though ...
 
I read this article this morning
 
Baby asleep in one of the maternity boxes
 
and knowing that recently the lower house passed to get rid of the baby bonus I thought well maybe they should do this. It would probably cost them less and gives families part of what they need for their new addition. This would be better especially for those who go and spend their baby bonus on a new T.V or some such gadget rather than on things for the baby and its needs and for young parents or new parents who are unsure of what they need.
 
Honestly what better message can you give other than what this box does ... you are wanted, you are needed, you are cared for, you are thought of. Plus that box could be so handy as the child grows ... kids love boxes.
 
And to finish off some updated photos of that gorgeous niece of mine via her mummy.
I can't wait until I see her in a couple of weeks.
 
This picture came with the caption ...
'If you are having a bad morning this will make it better.'
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.