Tuesday 25 June 2013

Super Moon


Well I have to say the 'Super Moon' on the 23rd didn't come across as being very super in fact it just looked like the normal moon ... well that was until sunrise the next day.

The huge moon nearly blended in with the soft sky and as soon as the sun rose above the horizen was unable to be seen.



It was by fluke that I even saw in in my sunrise photo taking jaunt up the paddock.




Did you get to see a 'super' moon?
Can you guess what I have been doing and where I have been?
More soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I saw the moon - when it was meant to be the super moon - just looked like a full moon to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was talked up a bit ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.