Sunday 27 July 2014

Happy Birthday Grit and Giggles

On the 27th of July, 2011 at 4:16pm I published my first blog post.
How things have changed since then. 
It all started as a way to share and record my life living and working on a remote cattle station. A way to share and record the fun, the adventures and the challenges connected to living in the bush, far from anything and anyone. As a way to share what a Governess does and what happens in a station schoolroom.

http://gritandgiggles.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/just-beginning.html
Click on this cutie to go back to the beginning.

Click on this little cowboy to check out about a year later, 2012.

Click on this pic, my view from work, to see what I was up to about a year ago.


Now it has changed and grown. It has mapped those changes and that growth. It has been a place to record the grit and giggles of life, of my life. It has seen me move from the bush to the city and I hope it sees me through a lot more.

Click on this pretty scene to go to my latest happenings.
Thank you to those who have followed along during this journey. Thanks to those who have lifted me up with awesome comments. I hope you enjoy continuing along on this journey of mine with its twists and turns, its grit and its giggles.

Now all that is left is ... to think about what I will post next.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on three years of chronicling! In the future your children and grandchildren (and you) will be so happy that you took the time to record your journey ... at least that's what I tell myself!
    Here's to many years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That is what I like to think as well. Even now I like looking back over it and reread. It is interesting and a good reminder. I wish I had started blogging earlier but I didn't know about it then. Here is to many more years, adventures, photos and stories. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.