Wednesday 20 July 2016

Fingers of light

Well here is a bit of a quickie for you.
Well, maybe not so quick, there are plenty of photos.


I had a thought last week, that it was about time I did a beach sunrise.
Well, Tuesday last week I managed to get one in.
Finding time to blog about it since then however, has been interesting. I often think my week will look one way and then it turns into something completely different when I get a phone call here and a phone call there, and completely overfilled with work.


We are currently up to day three of pretty solid rain so there is no sunrise and sunset action in these parts. It seems that wet season has arrived ... 6 months late. I am thinking the sugar cane farmers who are ready for harvest would not be happy about this weather at all. It is nice though and would be even nicer if I was home, participating in the regular wet weather behaviour. 


Well, it is time for me to get ready to leave the house for the day. I hope you enjoy this light finger sunrise, lighting up the day.



























Enjoy your week!


Grab button for one mother hen

7 comments:

  1. Can't beat a beautiful sunrise! Some gorgeous shots you have captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so lovely!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2016/07/salem-mass.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I've been wanting to do a sunrise post for a while now but can't seem to get up early enough :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunrise was just so stunning and very worthy of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing makes me happier than a quiet beach and a beautiful sunrise. Thank you for sharing these scenes. We haven't been to the ocean for awhile and you inspire me to get there as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that golden colour in the sky, and reflected in the waves. Gorgeous. Weve most definitely had enough of winter down south! Bring back the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.