Tuesday 19 August 2014

Back in my Garden

This weekend I checked out my garden and here is what I found ...


A pumpkin flower and tomato flower in matching clothes.



I found something red in the garden, something ripe and ready to eat. 


My first tomato of the year!



I found flowers and fruit on my passion fruit vine.



I found flowers on my strawberry plants. 


I found rosella fruit on my rosella bushes, still.


I found chillies, CHILLIES??? I planted capsicums.



I found pretty purple flowers on my basil.


I found plenty of stars.


Oh, and I found a visitor, spotted from afar ... can you see it?


2 comments:

  1. I love taking a closer look at vegie plant flowers. They look like long mild capsicums. My SIL had these growing, they wont be hot like chillies, at least I don't think they're hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure whether I want to test them or not. Mr Sparky did the last time we had plants it was a pretty hot experience apparently.

      Delete

Your comments add sunshine to my day ... so leave as many as you like.